Version valid from May 25, 2018.
Administrator of your personal data:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Andżelika Chruścińska For with headquarters in Poznań (61-131) at ul. Milczańska 12b / 1, Poland, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, under NIP: 666-204-63-46 , (hereinafter referred to as "Chruscinska" or "Administrator"). The data administrator ensures the security of the shared data. These data are particularly protected and secured against access by unauthorized persons. You can contact Chruscinska via the following e-mail address: Pracnia@chruscinska.pl
2. Contact to the Personal Data Protection Inspector is available at email@example.com
The purpose of processing your data:
3. Chruscinska processes your personal data in order to:
a. a) proper implementation of the services specified in the Store Regulations,
b. monitoring and improving the quality of services provided by Chruscinska, including monitoring telephone conversations with the Chruscinska customer service office,
c. c) surveying your satisfaction with the services rendered,
d. d) issue an invoice, bill or conduct financial reporting,
e. e) pursuing claims or defending legal interests of Chruscinska,
f. f) compliance by Chruscinska with legal obligations arising from generally applicable provisions, including obligations arising from the Accounting Act, i.e. from 30 January 2018, Journal of Laws from 2018 item 395 with later d.,
g. marketing of own goods and services as well as marketing of goods and services of third parties with whom Chruscinska cooperates directly or indirectly in relation to the services provided in the Store based on the consent given separately by you or on the basis of legitimate interests of Chruscinska or above. third parties,
using the necessary personal data, which are specified in the registration form made available to the User, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2015.2135, as amended) and from 25 May 2018 in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU.L No. 119) hereinafter referred to as " RODO ".
Legal basis for processing your Data:
5. The recipients of your personal data will be the following categories of entities:
1. b) entities with which Chruscinska cooperates directly or indirectly in connection with services rendered or goods offered through the Store - including in the scope of enabling payments as well as marketing of goods and services; potential payments are always made through external service providers;
2. c) entities cooperating with Chruscinska for the purposes of proper functioning as well as improving the Store, providing services or performing contracts concluded through the Store, including technical service providers (such as telecommunications companies, hosting companies, owners of servers and spaces in which they are stored data, entities offering services related to conducting promotional activities via the Internet);
3. d) entities providing accounting and financial reporting to Chruscinska;
4. e) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from legal provisions;
5. f) other external service providers with the help of which Chruscinska conducts its activities.
Period of processing your Data:
6. Your personal data will be processed from the moment you provide it to your withdrawal of your consent to their processing, requesting their removal or objecting to the processing of personal data - depending on which of these rights you exercise / Mr. authorized. In the case of data processed in order to comply with the provisions of the Store Regulations, this processing takes place for the period in which you are bound by these Regulations, whereby these data can also be processed after you resign from having an account in the Store, when required by the provisions on the periods of storage of tax data or when it is needed to pursue, exercise or defend legal claims of Chruscinska or third parties with whom Chruscinska cooperates directly or indirectly in relation to services provided in the Store.
Your rights related to the processing of Data:
Each of the requests referred to in the following chapter may be sent by you to Chruscinsk to the following e-mail address: Pracnia@chruscinska.pl.
Right of access to Data:
7. You have the right to request the Administrator to access your Personal Data, which means that: you can obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether Personal Data concerning you are being processed, and if this is the case, you are entitled to obtain information on this processing to the extent provided for in art. 15 paragraph 1 GDPR and you may receive from the Administrator one free copy of Personal Data subject to processing, for each subsequent copy the Administrator may charge a fee.
Right to rectify or supplement Data:
8. You have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your Personal Data that is incorrect, as well as to request from the Administrator (taking into account the purpose for which the data is processed) to supplement incomplete Personal Data. This last request may be made by you by submitting an additional statement.
The right to request deletion of Data:
9. You have the right to request the Administrator to immediately delete your Personal Data, and the Administrator is obliged to delete Personal Data without undue delay (subject to the exceptions provided for in Article 17 (3) of the GDPR), if one of the following circumstances applies:
a. a) Your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
b. b) you have withdrawn your consent which is the basis for the processing of your Personal Data and there is no other legal basis for processing; you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal - this applies if your data is processed based on the consent given for processing;
c. c) you submitted pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR, objection to the processing of your Personal Data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you have filed the objection referred to in the last sentence of point 12 below (objection to the processing of Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling );
d. d) Your Personal Data was processed unlawfully;
e. e) Your Personal Data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
f. f) Your Personal Data was collected on the basis of consent expressed by an authorized entity or entities in connection with offering directly to the child information society services referred to in art. 8 clause 1 GDPR.
Right to request restriction of Data processing:
10. You have the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of your Personal Data in cases where:
a. a) You question the correctness of Personal Data - for a period enabling the Administrator to check the correctness of this Data;
b. b) the processing is unlawful, and you object to the deletion of Personal Data, requesting instead to limit their use;
c. c) The Administrator no longer needs Personal Data for processing purposes, but you need them to determine, pursue or defend claims;
d. d) You filed an objection pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR (described in the second sentence of point 12 below) regarding processing - until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator prevail over the grounds of your objection.
The right to transfer Data:
11. You have the right to transfer the Personal Data provided by you, which means that you have the right to receive from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format your Personal Data that you provided / provided to you / Mr. Administrator, and you have the right to send this Personal Data to another administrator without any obstacles on the part of the Administrator, if the processing takes place in an automated manner and is carried out on the basis of consent or contract (in this case the Regulations). By exercising the above right, you have the right to request that Personal Data be sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator, if it is technically possible.
Right to object:
12. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with art. 21 GDPR. At the same time, this right only applies to cases where there are reasons related to your particular situation and processing: a) takes place on the basis of legitimate purposes pursued by the Administrator or a third party, or b) is necessary to perform the task carried out by the Administrator in the public interest or as part of exercising public authority entrusted to the Administrator, including when profiling occurs on the grounds listed in points a) or b) above. You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data if, on the basis of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party, your Personal Data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that the processing is associated with such direct marketing.
Right to lodge a complaint:
13. Under art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO) or another body competent for the protection of personal data, which will replace GIODO, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR. However, we recommend that you first address the application directly to Chruscinsk so that we can address it as soon as possible and in accordance with your needs.
Obligation to provide Data
14. Providing personal data is voluntary, provided that it is a requirement for you to set up an Account in the Store, use the Account in the Store and receive information.
No automated decision making:
15. At the same time, we would like to inform you that there will be no automated decision-making in relation to you that has legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
a. a) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Store,
b. adaptation and optimization of the Store's operation to the needs of Users and other people using the Store,
c. c) creating statistics of audience of the Store's subpages,
d. d) personalization of marketing messages,
e. e) care for the level of security and reliability of the Store's operation
II. The Store uses session cookies, which are deleted after closing the web browser window, as well as persistent cookies, stored in devices through which the User or another natural person uses the Store for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted. The Store uses, among others, the following types of cookies:
A. Types of cookies due to the necessity to perform the service:
They are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the Store or the functionality that the user wants to use
Functional They are important for the Store's operation:
They enable the implementation of the business model based on which the Store is made available, blocking them will not result in the unavailability of the entire functionality of the Store, but may reduce the level of service due to the inability of the website owner to realize revenues subsidizing the operation of the Store. This category includes e.g. advertising cookies.
B. Due to the time during which the cookie will be placed on the user's end device:
a cookie placed while using the browser (session) is deleted after it closes
it is not deleted when the browser is closed and remains on the user's device for a specified period or without a validity period depending on the settings of the website owner
C. Due to the origin of cookies:
Cookie placed directly by the Store owner
D. Because of the purpose they serve:
They enable settings of functions and services in the Store
Store security and reliability
They enable verification of the authenticity and optimization of the Store's performance
They allow you to inform when a user is logged in, so that the website can show relevant information and functions of the Store
save information about how users use the site. They may relate to the most visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages of the Store. Cookies used to save so-called "session status" help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing the pages.
enable the efficient operation of the Store itself and the functions available through it
enable ads that are more interesting to users.
They allow you to customize the information displayed to your location
Analysis and research, audience audit
They enable the Store administrator to better understand the preferences of its users and through analysis improve and develop products and services.
E. Types of cookies due to interference with the user's privacy:
Used to monitor user behavior, however, do not include information that identifies specific user data
III. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the end device used to use the Website. The Store User or other natural person may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of Google Analytics advertising features include:
• • remarketing using Google Analytics;
• • reporting reports on the Google Display Network;
• • reports of demographic data and interests in Google Analytics;
• • integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the use of advertising identifiers and cookies.